This client represents the connected world with
innovative and customer-centric IT solutions and services that
contribute to the growth of companies, partners, and society.
Founded in 1986, this company is an Indian
multinational technology service and consulting company. With over
145,000 employees, the company has offices in 90 countries, Germany
being one of them.
- Coordination of fault processing at the
Proactive and continuous information to the AG
for the processing / solution of malfunctions
- Central contact person of the AG for all
Participation in meetings with the AG convened in
the context of disruptions
- Occupation of the role 7*24 hours (the
documentation of the respective occupation including contact
details must be provided by the Contractor to the
- Technical skills
- Softskills (if available)
- Years of experiences
- Willingness to travel etc.
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Corporate Benefits with over 600 well-known
- Development opportunities with more than 3000
courses for free