This company represents the connected world with
innovative and customer-centric IT solutions and services that contribute to
the growth of companies, partners, and society.
Founded in 1986, this client is an Indian multinational technology service and consulting company. With over
145,000 employees, the company has offices in 90 countries, Germany being one
- Coordination of fault processing at the contracto
- Proactive and continuous information to the AG for the processing / solution of malfunctions
- Central contact person of the AG for all matters
- Participation in meetings with the AG convened in the context of disruptions
- Management Communication
- Occupation of the role 7*24 hours (the documentation of the respective occupation including contact details must be provided by the Contractor to the Employer)
As Manager of Duty (MoD) you shall ensure that in the event of disruptions to the systems and applications for which the Contractor is responsible, in the event of urgent service requests or in the event of disruptions to the service itself (all processes), processing takes place within the Contractor's organisation and the Client is informed of the progress of the processing.
The MoD is usually involved in the case of serious incidents (e.g. Prio 1 and 2) or as a contact person for the MoD of the AG.
Language requirement according to CEFR: German (C1) and English (B2).
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Permanent employment
- 30 days holiday
- Corporate Benefits with over 600 well-known partner brands
- Self-organization & autonomy
- Development opportunities with more than 3000 courses for free