Role & Responsibilities:
• Drive CXO/VP level conversations around Digital Transformation, Data Driven Organization, Data
Modernization, Data on Cloud, Data Monetization and other relevant topics aligning with their business
• Understand the client’s challenges and provide a comprehensive view on the future of their data roadmap,
transformation roadmap, tools and technology options including Cloud native data platforms and solutions.
• Develop strong client relationships and become their trusted advisor for all things related to Data & Analytics.
• Establish Tech Mahindra’s credibility with the customer.
• Architect a solution that is in line with client’s goals and business use cases.
• Lead POCs as applicable to prove the viability of recommended solutions.
• Interact with peers, tech competencies and/or management teams on the client side and/or within Tech
Mahindra to get information and support you need in your work/pursuit.
• Develop re-usable artefacts that can be utilized across other customers.
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience of 18+ years
• Experience of Consulting with CSO/VP level executives
• Hands-on proficiency & deep understanding of the relevant technology area(s)
• Experience of having managed large, complex transformation programs
• Above average to expert level domain expertise
• Executive presence, ability to hold dialogue with a client’s business and technical stakeholders
• Excellent at verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to defend a solution with technical facts & business proficiency
• Ability to persuade
• Ability to lead a team for implementing a solution/POC
Industry Domain (one or more)
Telecom/Manufacturing/Auto/BFSI/Healthcare & Lifesciences/Energy & Utilities
Big Data, Analytics & Cloud (spanning multiple traditional and modern data stacks)