Head of Channels & Engineering & Delivery is the same as Head of Delivery (IBU Head Delivery): Please use the same qualities as below but the previous experience will include strong technical skills (Java, Full Stack Java, Mobile Apps, Online / eCommerce). Preference would be someone from a recurring revenue business with a high transaction volume (like retail banking, retail / ecommerce). Working in AGILE (Spotify, SAFE) will be key. Transition experience from a long term incumbent & working in mixed teams while we deliver a roadmap & transition in parallel will be also a nice to have.
Delivery Head Role Summary
The Head of Delivery Management is responsible for setting strategic direction for delivery management, defining and implementing standards and processes, managing the team across a broad portfolio of services, and successfully implementing recovery for project crisis situations. Candidate will have a proven ability to successfully deliver the largest projects/programmes (350+ team members, Euro 25-30 Mn+ annual services revenue). Candidate should have a demonstrable track record of building strong relationships with both clients IT and all parts of the business teams to define viable approaches/methodologies in line with relevant industry standards and best practices. Candidate will represent the delivery team within Tech Mahindra and ensure their views are made clear to the executive management team. Candidate will also ensure the individuals within delivery management are aligned and function as a team.
Attitude is every bit as important as skills and experience. Candidate will bring an energy and passion to the role that inspires those in the team. You need to be a articulate & clear communicator both internally and with clients and other stakeholders.
Digital Services have broadened in recent years and the team needs to also broaden its skill sets around delivery in line with this. Experience with reorganisation and skill set gap analysis in a large project around how we work in a more nimble way will require these new leaders to implement changes and continue to iterate moving forward.
· Day to day management of the delivery team
· Represent delivery at a management level including at regular management meetings
· Review and help develop high value proposals, scopes and plans to ensure their viability
· Define responsibilities, set direction and allocate tasks with the team leads and the wider team
· Hold responsibility for the quality of the project deliverables and communications across delivery
. Conduct timely, fair and accurate project reviews for direct reports, using the standard templates, where appropriate
· Keep teams and individuals updated on program performance against goals. Understand and communicate what it means to teams.
· Draw on client experiences and external trends to advise others on how to best meet programme current and future needs
· Demonstrate understanding of key business drivers & delivery strategies and solutions accordingly
. Seek to maximise revenue and margin across multiple projects through project delivery (profit margin)
· Monitor DSO (unbilled and WIP)
Qualifications and Experience
· People oriented with a focus on mentoring
· Experience with managing teams over distance & time and external 3rd parties
· Self-starter and self-learner, with an ability to motivate others
· Extensive experience managing projects for blue-chip firms/customers, including projects in a digital environment
· Demonstrable experience managing a large team of project managers, developers and other delivery specialists
· Multiple examples of managing successful delivery of technology programs
· Experience developing project plans using MS Project, PRINCE 2Waterfall, and/or Agile and hybrid project methodologies
· Evidence of management of project teams of 100-150 people or more to successful commercial launch
· Managed projects with consulting revenue of £10M+
· Top class communication skills including strong presentation skills
· Managed relationships at a senior level within large corporations
· Proven client management abilities to negotiate scope and finances
· Experience of crisis management situations with positive results
· Proven organisational skills combined with very strong meeting facilitation skills
· Ability to run client workshops of up to 20 people on multiple subject areas
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
Apply now and send us your application including your CVJetzt bewerben